BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Black Eye & Cute Shirts

Here's Alyson's eye and btw, you all owe me because she charged me a $1 to take these two pics. What can I say, she's money hungry!!Here is another "Family Fun" magazine craft that I did with the kids.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor black eyed baby:( Hey we should have taken a picture of my first porkchops too! Just to let everybody know what I am talking about. I wanted to grill porkchops but my grill was broken. I called Graham and she was using hers so I loaded up the kids and rushed over there and threw my chops on the grill.What a friend! As far as me....what a bum!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Poor Alyson! On a happier note, the kids shirts are really cute and I love your blogs new look!

~Amanda C.~