BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun Times!!

We had so much fun this weekend. My fun started on Thursday night. Amanda Cooper's bridal party met for dinner at Carraba's. It was delicious-as always. There are no pictures from that because the Matron of Honor (Amanda Spray) showed up after she had a procedure done at the hospital that day. Let's just say she wasn't in her normal state of mind. Now that I think about it, pictures would have been hilarious. Friday night a few of us went out to Top O' The River-again, yummy as well. We made a waiter stay outside with us for like 30 minutes taking our picture. You know it had to be just right. I really hope he didn't get fired or in trouble. His boss actually came outside to get, I mean rescue him. The perfect picture:
Both girls had games on Saturday. Abby lost hers, but I tell you I was so proud of her I almost cried. A big girl was up to bat on the opposite team. She hit it hard and Abby grabbed that ball up, ran her down and got her out!! I'm telling you I was so proud of my little Abby! They may not have won but those little girls played so good. Alyson did good as well. We've really been working with her on hitting the ball -she's in coach pitch now. So, just her hitting the ball is something to get excited about. She did hit it, and did get to base-yeah! Oh, and they did win that game. Saturday night Amanda Spray had a shower for Amanda Cooper at her brand new house. Very exciting!! She decided to have a gift card party for her. Everyone just brought her a $10 gift card of their choice for her. I thought it was a pretty original idea. We all had a blast. I saw this tiara and sash at Target and had to get it for her. Being the sport that she is, she wore it almost throughout the entire party. Only 5 days until the big day. I'm very excited and can't wait. I will post pics as soon as I get them.
Sunday, the girls were invited to a b-day party at a place we've never been. It's called .....o.k. the name just totally slipped my mind as I'm typing. Anyway, they have all kinds of inflatables inside this place. The kids (and adults) had a ball. I think we'll go there this summer and let the kids play some.
A little extra: Abby's spring portraits.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the reason it took yall 30 min to get a good pic is cause i was not there to be in it!!! ;) jk. way to go abby on her out!!!


Kym