BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Best Mom EVER!!

I don't know about you guys, but my mom would have never let me do what I did for Abby yesterday. Abby would not shut-up about throwing a birthday party for 2 of her favorite toys-Love Bug and Monkey (original, huh?) The monkey really isn't even hers, it's Bryson's. Anywho, she would talk about this party and I thought eventually she would let it go. Oh no, let it go she would not. Yesterday, I gave in and let her bake a pack of chocolate muffin mix, let her put icing and sprinkles on it and top it off with candles. 2 for Love Bug and 3 for Monkey. I told her that we would continue the party after she and Alyson came home from school. It just so happened that yesterday afternoon I was picking up one of my best friend's (Kym) daughter from school and another one of my best friends (Amanda Spray) and her kiddos stopped for a visit so we had a few guests over for the bash. We all sang "Happy Birthday" to the toys and ate some muffin. It was a grand ole' time.

Close Call-Love Bug was almost set on fire because Abby slipped while blowing out the candles. :0
On to another subject. Here a couple of pictures from this morning. Greg came home to look for his sunglasses and Bryson wanted up in the "dig duck". Refer to the post before this one for translation.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...it looks like Love Bug & Monkey had a grand time! Lol! You are definitely a great Mom! :)

~Amanda C.~