I'm tired just thinking about how busy this weekend was. I hate to say it, but fortunately Fri. and Sat. games were cancelled thanks to all of the rain. :) That didn't keep us from loading up our schedule otherwise. Fri. night Greg and my brother moved my mom into another house (she's getting a divorce, if you haven't heard). I took her to the ER thinking she was having a heart attack-false alarm-just stressed. I collapse into the bed around 11:00. Sat was one of my best friends bridal showers so I got busy filling 90 fillo shells with my yummolicious chicken salad. Well, it all of sudden hit me that Oh My Goodness, I forgot to order the corsages for the shower!!!! Yes, me, I forgot something! So, I fly to Wal-Mart and get all the supplies that I think I'm gonna need. Now mind you, I've never made a corsage before, so I'm just going out on a limb here. And what perfect timing to TRY to make one, oh about 3 hours before the shower! Anyway, I thought they turned out just fine. Amanda is using daisies in her wedding and I think it's just precious. Here are pics of the corsages, cake(so cute & yummy) and the bride & I. 


Now on to Sunday. We had to wake up and go straight to the grocery store. We were out of EVERYTHING. We did get to come home and take a quick nap after getting everything organized. The girls then had ball pictures to take which I did not buy. They just are so expensive. Then we went to my mom's to grill out steaks. Yum, Yum. Shewwww that was a long one huh?
3 comments:
Wow! I thought I had a busy weekend! The corsages were beautiful~Martha Stewart and I loved them! The chicken salad was yummy and great idea for the cake. Spray Cat said you had a little something to do with that. Thanks for everything! I have the best Best Friends! Love ya! :)
~Amanda C.~
that cake was adroable and the corsages looked cute!!! exactly how many shirts do you have in that style???
I think you should win an award! I didn't know all of that happened with the corsages! but they looked great! You could have fooled anyone! Maybe your week won't be as stressful! Loves and hugS!
Post a Comment