...I'm ready to play!! It was opening day at the Rec center this Saturday. Alyson's team did wonderful. Abby's team, we'll just say that most of the players are 3 and 4 years old. Abby was supposed to play pitcher and she would not put the chest protector on. You can't play that position without it. She was crying so hard and fighting us and would not put it on. So, she had to play in the outfield. Once we got home, she did put it on and did not want to take it off. She's used to it now and plans on being pitcher next game.
On Sat. afternoon we were at home practicing ball with the girls and BAM Alyson got hit in the eye. It looks really bad-it's swollen and black and blue. Poor girl. She didn't want to go to school this morning. As I was pulling away from the school I could see her wiping her tears. Through my tears, I called and talked to her teacher and she said that she was doing fine then. I'll post a picture of it soon.
It's been an emotional morning, weekend and past week. Hopefully this week will be better.
2 comments:
Do you think that maybe.. just maybe, that Abby being combative about the vest is contributed from her inheritance of claustrophobia from her MOTHER???!!!!
BTW I forgot to sign that last comment so here ya go...
Love,
SprayCat
Post a Comment