Saturday



Sunday

We had a great Easter this year. Saturday, we had the kids' friends over for an Easter party. They were all so cute and I know my kids had fun. They made their own baskets out of milk jugs. I got the idea out of Family Fun magazine. They all turned out great. Sunday was more low-key. After the kids went on a scavenger hunt for their easter baskets, we dressed the kids up and then let the girls dye eggs then hunted them. I absolutely love dyed eggs for Easter. I know the plastic ones are much easier but I want to dye eggs with my kids every year. I had to improvise on their outfits because it was so stinkin' cold. They still looked cute though-if I do say so myself.



Sunday


We had a great Easter this year. Saturday, we had the kids' friends over for an Easter party. They were all so cute and I know my kids had fun. They made their own baskets out of milk jugs. I got the idea out of Family Fun magazine. They all turned out great. Sunday was more low-key. After the kids went on a scavenger hunt for their easter baskets, we dressed the kids up and then let the girls dye eggs then hunted them. I absolutely love dyed eggs for Easter. I know the plastic ones are much easier but I want to dye eggs with my kids every year. I had to improvise on their outfits because it was so stinkin' cold. They still looked cute though-if I do say so myself.
4 comments:
sorry we missed the party looks like everyone had fun. we will catch the next big party at the grahams i am sure there will be more to come.
kym
We had a great time! Glad you put shirts under their outfits cause they looked cold in the first pic.The baskets were a great idea. Before I got out of bed on Easter morning, Madelyn had already gotten up and made another one.Macie found 17 eggs! Good times Good times.....
Amanda Spray
I can tell that everyone had a good time from the pictures. Sorry I missed it, but I'll make it next year, hopefully I'll have a kid to bring or at least one on the way! LOL!
~Amanda C.!~
ur family is so cute Amanda. I wish I lived closer so I could see them. But I guess being in the military I dont have much of a choice. oh yea guess what.......I got maried last week :) fun fun
love yall
Boo
Post a Comment