We had a wonderful time over this past weekend. It was gorgeous outside and we took advantage of it. Before I get to those pictures, here are some pictures of things the girls and I made out of "wikki stix". I've never heard of these toys until the girls got them in their kid's meal at Zaxby's. Let me just tell you, they kept them busy for hours over the weekend. They are little waxy sticks that you can bend and shape into things and you just pinch them together to make them stay that way. Then they come apart so you can make something new. I highly recomend them. I'm sure Toys R Us has them and I plan on picking them up some. Bryson enjoyed it as well.
We took the kids to feed the ducks on Sunday afternoon. Bryson, once again, was restricted to his stoller because he just does NOT listen to us and wants to run around like a wild child. Which was not a good thing with being so close to water. I'm sure he would've jumped right in. We did let him out a couple of times just to see how he would do, but nope, back in the stroller he went. He'll realize.....hopefully!!

2 comments:
WELL WELL, WHAT A HAPPY FAMILY--- YOU ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL CHILDREN... BRYSON, I DON'T THIINK WOULD JUMP IN THE WATER, BUT MAYBE HE'LL LEARN TO STAY WITH FAMILY WHEN YOU ALL ARE OUT ON AN OUTING.TAKE CARE AND WE LOVE YOU
ok just noticed there are comment section at the end of each blog so i will type mine in the appropiate spots. you can get those wax stick things at the pharmacy in grant they are great arent they
Post a Comment