BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

You Say It's Your Birthday...

...Happy Birthday To Me.

Here are a few pictures of my great birthday weekend. Yes, I celebrated all weekend long. Saturday night a few of my girlfriends & I went out to eat at Tokyo, a Japanese place. Sunday, my mom & I had a shopping day and then the whole family went to Red Lobster for dinner. Monday, my actual birthday, was back to a normal day. I can't beleive this is my last 20-something birthday!! I've got a year to prepare myself for turning the big 3-0.
One of my great gifts-A platter painted with our family on it.
Another one of my cute, cute presents-an apron in my fave colors-pink & brown.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great birthday & I'm glad because you deserve it! Have you stood in the kitchen with...you know the rest? LOL!

~Amanda C.~

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great birthday & I'm glad because you deserve it! Have you stood in the kitchen with...you know the rest? LOL!

~Amanda C.~

Anonymous said...

glad you had a great bday. i see you got one of those shirts that sabrina had on. that color looks good on you.

kym