BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Under The Bigtop & Snow Day

Alyson & I went on a field trip to the circus on Friday. It was so much fun, we loved it, especially this being the first time we had ever been!! It was also really nice to spend some one-on-one time with my big girl. My favorite was the elephants, hence only pictures of elephants. She liked so much of it, she had a hard time pin-pointing one thing. The tigers scared me, they were in a cage but I didn't think they minded their trainer very well. I thought he could've been eaten up at any moment. And, yes, this woman is in the elephant's mouth.


Then, on Sat. night Daddy took the whole family to the circus, and being that it was everyone's first time to go, it was a real treat for everybody! Thanks, Pop.


This morning what do we wake up to? SNOWWWWW!! I couldn't believe it. We hopped out of bed, got into warm clothes, hats, gloves and scarves and went outside to play in it. Bryson stood on the porch crying, "I don't like it"!! He didn't like it that the snow was hitting him in the face.



Here's the one picture I got of him not crying.



And, what do you do when it snows? Make snow cream of course. The kids were eating it at 8:30 this morning, that was a real treat for them. I made enough to put some up in the freezer too. We had a great morning!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a few exciting days! Glad to see everything went well. Poor Bryson, maybe he will see snow again before he is 20 and like it next go around. Hope all is well.