... we've been sick or anything- I had to snap this pic after getting all of these out of the dishwasher. And that was just one load. There were still some in the sink. Come to think of it, why have I accumulated so many medicine cups? I guess for times like these, when so many of us are sick at one time. But, fingers crossed, we're working toward all of us being better. 

On a happier note, one of my best friend's baby shower was this past weekend. It went so good. She got soooo much cute stuff. We can't wait for Miss Libby Grace to get here. Here are a few pics from the shower.
Isn't she lovely?
The hostesses

Yummy cake. She's doing the room in "clothes-line".

Last Fri. night the girls played in the Lil' Folks Ballgame. They had a great time!


We will be heading to Nashville this weekend to celebrate my 30th b-day. I still can't believe I'm 30. I'm gonna go shopping at Opry Mills Mall, hopefully I'll find lots of good stuff, and just have fun being away from home. I really wanted to go to NYC for my b-day, but it didn't happen (I wasn't holding my breath either). Maybe one day....sigh...
1 comments:
Awww...thanks for all you did for the shower Amanda! I thought it went great! I love ya! :)
~A.Hall~
P.S.
Hope all your kiddies get better soon!
Post a Comment