BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patrick's Day '09

We started off our day with some yummy cinnamon rolls with green icing. And, I colored their milk, what else, green. They thought I was totally mom of the year. J.K.



After breakfast, we headed off to story time. The only time we ever go anymore is when the girls are out of school, which is spring break, fall break & summer. I refuse to take Bryson by himself because he will not sit and listen to the story, he wants to run around and play, and what's the point in going to STORY TIME when he won't listen to the flippin' story?



We had a delish lunch at THE Mexican place (we don't have that many restaurants here, obviously) with my friend, Dana, that I hardly get to see anymore. It was fun.



I decided we needed to take the kids skating because it just so happened to be $1 nite. Yaaay. I love a deal. We all had so much fun!!




Last night the girls went to stay the night with Pop. They were very excited about that. I'm sure Pop has some spoilin' in store for them. I don't let Bryson stay away from home yet. I'm just not ready. :)


1 comments:

Krystal said...

You are such a FUN MOM!! Although, I don't think I could drink green MILK. :) ha ha