Oh my goodness. O.k. I started back to school this week, I know boo hoo, right? Well, I was sitting in my history class (they were sold out of history books, maybe getting some this week, who knows) when the teacher says look at so-n-so page, well I turn around and ask the fresh outta high school girl behind me if she had a book and she goes "Yes Ma-am". EXCUSE ME????!!!! Really, do I look THAT old? Come on!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Say Waaaaaa?
Posted by Amanda at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Uh yeah!! I experienced the same thing!! I actually referred to myself as the old chick on the front row.
Spray
No, you don't look old! You've still got it, girl! :)
No...let me explain...it's obvious that your total & utter hottness shocked the girl as you turned around...therefore all she could get out was "yes ma-am". BTW that is a really good pic.! :)
~A. Hall~
Post a Comment