Abby was invited to an ice-skating party on Sat. She was super duper excited about it. They've never been and I was looking forward to some one-on-one time with my Lil' Abby Cadabby!! :) I have only been ice skating once and that was when I was about 11 yrs. old. But I remembered that I loved it. Well, you know, that was a long, long time ago!! Abby and I got our ice skates laced up and we took to the ice. She acted like she was born on the dang ice. I'm holding on to the ledge, slow n' steady, slow n' steady. LOTS of people were there, not the best time to be learning to do this again. I made it around the humungous rink (lots bigger than the roller skating rink) twice, yes twice. That's all I could muster. It was not getting any easier for me, so I called it a day. I enjoyed watching Abby though. She was just adorable. I'm sure we'll go back and take Alyson too. (She was at her friend's b-day party.)

Here's an extra pic of my Lil' Monkey.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Pics from the weekend
Posted by Amanda at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment