Where a kid can be a kid...


Hey Chuck, what's up?
Hmmm...What do we have here? (I love his little expressions)
Since the girls did so good on their report card last time we promised we would take them there. Of course, they love it!!
Welcome To Our Family Blog - Greg, Amanda, Alyson, Abby & Bryson


Hmmm...What do we have here? (I love his little expressions)
Posted by Amanda at 4:17 PM
3 comments:
*sigh*
I love me some Chuck E. Cheese!
We just took Tyler last week - but since my birthday's tomorrow, it's ok to celebrate MY birthday there this weekend, right? :)
- JoyLynn
I love CHUCK E. CHEESE! I guess I am still a kid at heart. Lucky for me, my best friend has 4 children so I can get there with no worries! How Are you? I haven't seen you guys in ages. hope all is well
You are SO BRAVE. We took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese's last fall and we will never do it again! Holy cow, that place is a madhouse.
Post a Comment