BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Halloween Pics & 2nd Trip To Tate Farms

Here's our family on Halloween night. We had such a good time at Amanda & Jason's house trick or treating and eating. And the kids got way too much candy, of course!!





My Lil' Monkey. Anybody wanna banana?


Love these pics from Tate Farms. Sabrina won tickets from a radio station. She always wins crap, she also won a facial, lucky girl!! Anyway, she was nice enough to allow me, the kids, kym and her kids to go along. Thank you!!
Bryson totally just jumped right off of this and got hay all over him and in his mouth. I think he was so shocked by it and of course, wouldn't do it again!!


On a totally different note, I haven't posted anything lately about Bryson's potty progress and I know you're just dying to hear about it. He's totally potty trained and no more diapers except nap time and bedtime. Another bribary pic of him:

0 comments: