We had Bryson's 3rd birthday party (sniff, sniff) on Saturday evening. I decided months ago that his party was going to be monkey themed. He's just a little monkey, always into everything, always jumping around, etc. 

Throwin' Spider Man Webs in his new dress up outfit.

Cracking up with his new remote control hummer from Pop.

Inside:

Showing off his new "Pida Man" book bag.




Cracking up with his new remote control hummer from Pop.

Here's the invitation, which I designed myself on Vista Print, pretty cute huh?
Front:

Inside:

I included these in the goody bags. They're magnets, aren't these the neatest little party favors? I also included a monkey spoon and fork set, monkey snack cup and barrell of monkeys game in the goody bags. I was going to make "monkey munch" to go in the bags too but ran out of time. Oh well. 

Me, Greg & our big boy-what a great picture this would've been if Greg wasn't being an idiot!

Showing off his new "Pida Man" book bag.

Bryson with Uncle Jay

The boys: Christopher, Eli, Bryson & Camryn

Tonight Sabrina came over with just the cutest cookie idea. You take a sugar cookie and turn it into a turkey with candy corn, mini m&m's and icing. Please excuse my shirtless redneck daughter in this picture!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment