BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Baseball & Reading

We are gearing up for a new baseball season around here. The girls are on the same team again & this is Bryson's 1st year to play. He had his first practice last night. He insisted he wear his helmet in the van all the way there. Practice was pretty funny. I think most of the boys were mistaking t-ball for football. They all loved going after the ball & piling on top of each other. It was pretty funny. Bryson got hit right on top of the head & didn't even flinch, he just stood there. Oh, this is gonna provide many laughs I'm sure.






The 1st grade classes have been doing a reading challenge for several weeks. The wrap-up party was today, an ice cream party wrap-up. I'm so proud of my little reader.


I have been busy celebrating my birthday month with lunches, dinners, cards in the mail, cakes, gifts & love & it's been just wonderful! I'm truly blessed. We're heading to Nashville this weekend for some family fun & shopping. :)

0 comments: