I cannot believe this is my first post of February and the month's about gone!! Anyway, we've been pretty busy so far this month. Here is the latest:
I have re-done the girls' rooms (yes, again). I think I might have a slight addiction problem to re-doing their rooms. I just can't help myself. On to the pictures:
Abby's:


Alyson's: 


First grade performed at the last PTO meeting. Here's Miss Abby:

While we were at the meeting, we walked down the hall to see Alyson's latest artwork:


Most of you know we bought a new van-like 6 months ago. Well, it's not NEW, but new to us. :) Here's my little gem. I love it. We were on the hunt for a new one for quite a while. It just had to have the right amount of miles, pretty clean & of course, a great price. After threatening divorce (several times) Greg finally got this. I just had to post pics now cause it's clean. 



Don't you just love my decal? Thanks Sabrina!! Now, everybody knows it's us.

It was so pretty on Saturday that we brought Bryson's play-thing out. You can put water on one side. He loves it!! He got it for Christmas and had not been able to play with it yet.

0 comments:
Post a Comment