This afternoon we had Alyson's softball pool party. I'm so proud of Alyson's team. They won 1st in the county tournaments. Here are a few pictures from the party.
I'm going to include the picture that we took last weekend when we took Daddy to his Father's Day dinner at Rosies. I felt bad that we were out of town for the actual holiday. 
And, here's my big boy using his little potty. Training has been so-so over this past week. I can deal a lot better with peeing in the floor than I can with the poop. OOOOHHHH Gross!!
Here are the girls with me and Greg at the Space & Rocket Center. I won movie tickets for Kung Fu Panda at the Imax theatre. Personally, I hated the imax. It's a good thing I didn't pay for it, I'd be very upset. But, the movie was really good.

Saturday, June 28, 2008
County Champs!!
Posted by Amanda at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment