Well, that's what it said at the movie theater and on the ticket stubs. I've never been a fan or a loyal watcher of the show so I really didn't know what it was going to be about. But, I was invited by another "ball" mom to go so I thought what the heck. Me plus 5 others went and had a great night. I'll have to say oh my goodness, it showed a LOT more than I would've thought. Reason being R rated, I guess. I thought it was a good movie but the 2 avid watchers that were with us were dissapointed. They expected more. MORE??? Allrighty then, I can't imagine what it shows on HBO. Jennifer Hudson added nothing to the movie whatsoever!! I won't go into any story lines, I don't want to ruin it for anyone.
Anyway, I got to get out of the house and enjoy time with friends so that was good.
The girls are going to VBS on Mon, Tues and Wed, we have story time today and tomorrow then who knows what we'll get into the rest of the week. Me and my boy took off to Bath & Body Works while the girls were at VBS this morning. I had to hit up the big sale. I'm stocked with shower gel now-wooo hooo.
Monday, June 2, 2008
* & The City
Posted by Amanda at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Girl. I saw the movie too and I thought the same thing. I never watched the show on HBO just on TBS and I think they leave a lot out of the show for the cable re-runs. Anyway, I was really shocked at how much was shown! But I really liked the movie otherwise.
Post a Comment