The wedding on Saturday could not have been more perfect. After a rainy start that morning, it cleared up and the sun came out and it was just beautiful. It took place up on Monte Sano Mountain. How pretty is she???? I snapped this picture of her in between the professional pictures. I like the serious look. The other one is not so good, it's really dark. I'm so happy for Jason & Amanda and am just so glad they found each other and wish them a life time of happiness!!

Here's a picture of the happy couple! :)
Abby has lost her first tooth-finally-it's been hangin' on for about 3 weeks. She's $10.00 in the postive, lucky girl.
I guess I'm off to get chores done, I've got a basket of laundry staring me down but all I really want to do is take a nap. I'm so very tired!
Monday, May 5, 2008
The Big Day
Posted by Amanda at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL INDEED, BUT LOOK AT YOU AND YOUR HUBBY. HOW CUTE!! cONGRATS aBBY! *WINDI*
Ok...not sure what I was thinking in that first picture, but thanks for including me in your blog. Very sweet! Way to go Abby! Seems like that tooth has been loose for a year! Lol! :)
~Amanda H.~
Post a Comment