I'm so proud of my big girl. She received awards for A Honor Roll and Physical Fitness. I cannot believe she'll be a 2nd grader next year!! 

I'm so proud of myself. I didn't cry this year. Last year I boo-hooed like you wouldn't believe. I did get tears in my eyes though as I was saying bye to Alyson's teacher. We'll miss her. She's an awesome teacher.
Here is Alyson with one of her friends in her class, Macki. Isn't that a cute name. And I found out it's not even really Macki, it's McLaryn. How cute!! They are playing ball on the same team this year which is fun for both of them. Such a sweet girl.

Plans for this afternoon include: Going to Dollar General and let the kids pick out a prize. I'm gonna stear them toward something that has to do with playing outside. We have too much stuff in the house! Then, drum roll please, we're planting sunflower seeds and hopefully by August or Sept. we will have a beautiful sunflower garden. Fingers crossed. Some of you may know what happened last year when I planted pumpkins-absolutely NOTHING. I'll give it another shot. Alyson has a ball game this evening and that's about it. Praying for a nap somewhere in between all of this excitement.
1 comments:
Way to go Alyson! She's growing up so fast! :)
~Amanda H.~
Post a Comment