BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Our Little Artist

I know all of the blogs I've written lately are all about Alyson, but she's been the only one with "news". And I've still got to blog about her b-day. I promise I don't have a favorite child!!


We are so proud of Alyson, she has won the drawing contest for the whole 1st grade. Her drawing goes on all of the class t-shirts for the whole grade. She got her shirt for free, but I of course had to order myself one to proudly show off. We're not quite sure where she got her drawing ability, definately not from me or her Daddy. Enjoy the picture. (I had kind of a hard time scanning a shirt.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, anybody in the family should know she got her artistic ability from her Great Uncle Mike...ha