Alyson turned 7 on September 22. It's so hard to believe because seriously it just seemed like I gave birth to her not too long ago. Gosh, the years fly by. She's such a caring, smart and loving little girl and I'm proud to call her my daughter. Here are a few pictures from her big day. We took her to Build-A-Bear Workshop for the first time. She absolutely loved it. Afterward, we took her for pizza and then came back home for cake with a few friends and family. It was a special day for her.



Here's one of Abby cheesin'.
Bryson's ooooohhhh'n and aaaaahhhhh'n.
Abby and her teacher, Mrs. Cothren. She was also Alyson's teacher and will hopefully be Bryson's when he gets to Pre-K. We love her!!
1 comments:
They all look so grown up, I just can't believe it. Time has gone by so fast.
Post a Comment