BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Girls Have Bunkbeds

O.k., are we crazy or what?? But we have decided to put the girl's bunkbeds together. They've had the beds for like 2 years now, but were using them as twin beds. Of course, they were super excited about it. Alyson has the top-that's the safest solution!! Abby would be swinging from the fan I'm sure. We're not even letting Abby go to the top bunk at all-if we can help it. The bed looks really cute and now they have so much more room to play. Which, at their age, is really all they care about. Oh, speaking of swinging from the fan, they did decide to rig up a couple of barbies and send them on a ride around the fan. Enjoy the pic!! If you look down in the lower right hand corner, you'll see Bryson on his way up the steps-yeah, that's another issue alltogether.


P.S. I know I've blogged like 3 times this week, don't worry, I'm sure the "new " will wear off and my blogs will dwindle down to maybe 2 times a year!! :) Just Kidding.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I never would have noticed Bryson in the corner. Thanks for posting the pics from the swim!
Amanda Spray