BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese's...

...where a kid can be a kid!





I took the kids to play there yesterday during lunch. We had some pizza & they played some games. The best time to go is during lunch during the week. There is hardly anybody in there & it's not so bad.

This thing has been there since I was going to "Showbiz" as a kid:

I feel like our summer is winding down for sure. The kids' teachers were posted at school yesterday. It will be starting before we know it. I have mixed feelings now. I'm ready but I'm not. We;ve still got a couple more fun things planned for the summer before they go back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW AMANDA, LOOK AT HOW MUCH THEY HAVE GROWN...LOVE IT!!!!!! BUT, IT DOES MAKE ME OLDER....LOL ANYWAY THE PIC'S ARE GREAT AND SO ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY... MISS YA'LL SO MUCH... SAY HELLO FOR US. GOD BLESS

Me said...

A little "pictures of Chuck E Cheese" disclaimer would have been nice. I clicked the link, with Tyler close by, because he's been begging to see the kids again. Since then, he's begged {daily} to go to CEC. I'm sending you the bill. :)
- Joy