BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last Days Of School 2010

Macki, Alyson & Haley at their "Fun Day".



Alyson & Savana:


Emily, Macki, Savana & Alyson:





These are sooo funny. This is Alyson's "boyfriend", Mason. They would NOT stand together to take a picture. So I would act like I was just taking one of Alyson & Macki & I would tell Mason to scoot up closer so he could be in the shot. Isn't he a cutie? Oh, & fyi, being that they're boyfriend & girlfriend really means nothing. She said she didn't even talk to him at school some days. I think it's hilarious. I wonder how they even came to the conclusion that they were boyfriend/girlfriend. Oh how soon this will change!

Another embarrasing one for Alyson. This is another cutie Nikolas. She was saying "NOOOOO!":
Mason, Macki, Alyson & Tyler:




Alyson & Mrs. Pearson:






Abby with Mrs. Hicks:


Next year they will be on to 4th & 2nd grades. & Bryson will be in Pre-K. But, I don't want to talk about that...

0 comments: