Abby had her princess birthday party on Saturday night. It went so good & she had so much fun. I even made the tu-tu for her to wear at the party. It turned out really cute if I do say so myself. :) She had about 4 girls to stay the night & they did pretty good. All in all a success!!
The cake:

The birthday girl:


With Daddy:

With Mama:

Eating pizza:

The balloon game:

I absolutely loved her invitations. I thought they were adorable. But, when I ordered them like 4 months ago I didn't know that the Fall Festival would fall on the 24th so I had to take a black sharpie to it & mark out 24 & write 17th. :( Oh well. 

1 comments:
Amanda, anytime you need invites or anything just let me know...I make my boys' invites and just have them sent to Wal-Mart to print on photo paper. They're like 19 cents apiece. :)
Post a Comment