
My friend Kym & I ventured down to Birmingham to see Kate Gosselin today. She was speaking at a Southern Women's Conference. She didn't speak until 1:00 but we got there at 10:00 to make sure we got a good seat, and sure enough we got front row!! The conference had lots of booths set up so we took turns shopping/looking while the other saved our seats. She just answered questions from the audience for about 30 minutes. We basically learned nothing new cause we pretty much keep tabs on the woman. Ha!! There was a moment that made us cry. This mom had surprised her special needs daughter by bringing her to see Kate. They knew she would cry when she saw her and she did. Precious!! We had so much fun. Sidenote: Can I just say how disgusted I am with my camera? Ugh so frustrating to have not-so-great pics!!



I just HAD to take a picture of these heels. I don't know any mom that wears these around!! You can't really tell, but they were HIGH HIGH heels.

After seeing Kate, we went and had a late lunch at J. Alexander's. That place is so darn good. Then we went in to Macy's right quick. That was my first time shopping there and I scored a bathing suit & a shirt for Alyson for like $7 total. Score!!
1 comments:
Glad to hear you girls had a great time & a great meal! I love Macy's too! Btw you can definitely tell how high those heels were...kind of stripperish looking to me! :)
~Amanda H.~
Post a Comment