BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just To Tide You Over...

Well, since my camera is full & I don't want to delete any pictures, therefore, I can't take any pictures until I get some developed, I'll leave you with this priceless piece...


If you've ever wondered where oh where lil' man gets his blonde hair or if you've ever secretly wondered just who in the world his Daddy could possibly be, put your minds at ease & feast your eyes upon this little jewel...

This would be me at the age of probably 3 or 4. See, you see how blonde my hair was? O.k. obviously I had some issues about the whole blonde hair thing. J.K., not really just messing with ya'll. Mama brought some old pics over and I had to post it.

I promise I will be posting some new pics just as soon as I can... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH HOW SWEET, WAS THIS AT THE TRAILOR YOU AND YOUR DAD LIVED IN GOING TOWARD GUNTERSVILLE, OR WHERE WAS IT? IT ONLY SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY WHEN YOU THIS LITTLE, AND YES I DO SUPPOSE LIL MAN GETS HIS OWESOME LOOKS FROM WONDEFUL MOM AND DADDY OF COURSE. AWESOME PIC AMANDA..... I LOVE THIS. I PROBABLY JUST CHANGED YOUR DIAPER!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU MARY

WINDI said...

I AM SORRY TO SAY IT BUT I DON'T THINK SCOTT WILL EVER LET IT GO.. LOL