BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Still On Cloud 9!!

One of my dreams came true today!! I got to see Jon & Kate in Birmingham!! Me, Kym and Amanda headed down there at 9:30 this morning, stopped and got breakfast and were on our way to the Convention Center. We got there just in time to get a seat that was about 5 rows back, we were very lucky. They were coming on stage at 1:00 and we got there and seated at about 11:30. When it was almost time for them to come out, we could see them through the curtain and ya'll, I started crying. Am I crazy or what? I was so excited I couldn't contain myself. Let me just say, she is very pretty and he's very cute. Such a cute couple. They were very down-to-earth and friendly, joking with each other and the audience. They answered questions for 30 minutes and then went to a table to autograph and a meet-n-greet. The line to that was ridiculous, so we didn't do that. But, I was totally satisfied without doing it. Here are some pics from today, not the greatest quality, but I thought they turned out o.k. Yes, I had myself a shirt made. :0



On our way back home, we stopped at J. Alexander's to eat. They have the BEST pork loin in the world, I swear!! We all split a side of onion rings, love how they display these. And we all split a piece of carrot cake, again, best in the world.



What a great day!! :)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Well, I am SO jealous!!! That is awesome! I love them! Macy and Brady like to watch it, too. Good family entertainment! It'll be neat to see an episode down the road where they talk about travelling to Birmingham.

Krystal said...

I'm jealous too! That is a great show. I think if I were Kate I would be completely nuts by now. :)

becky said...

i am soooo jealous! luke and seth always want to "watch the babies"! (and i don't know why i just now got your email! must have been something crazy with my email inbox!!) thanks for the invite to your blog, though. i think i tried to find you earlier, but couldn't!