My big girl turned 8 on Monday. Wow, 8!! She had a great "High School Musical" party on Friday night and some of her friends stayed the night. This was the first sleepover party we've had and Alyson loved it. I think we had 7 girls staying the night plus my 3 kids, so the house was packed. Here are a few pics from the party:



On Saturday, we took the kids to a skating party. Here's Abby on real skates (oh my goodness, that child is so determined!) and here's Bryson playing skee-ball his way:


Now that fall has officialy arrived, here's my fall scene. Isn't it lovely?

Lastly, here's Bryson showing off his artwork-ON HIS LEGS!!

4 comments:
I'm so glad Alyson's party turned out so well! I had fun myself! BTW cute fall decorations. It would be a shame if they end up missing....I only have hay in my yard at the moment.... :)
~Amanda H.~
LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE HAD AN INTERESTING FEW DAYS. GLAD EVERYTHING HAS WENT WELL. *W*
What a party! Glad to see you survived! :) Your kids are so cute. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas - we'll have our boys with us by then! Check out our adoption blog!
Yeah but did ya tell everybody about Madelyn and Olivia Whitaker? Apparently Olivia named Madelyn fartacus that night!! Too funny:)
Post a Comment