BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Abby's 1st Day

Something's wrong with me-I haven't cried yet!! I know, totally not me, right? Oh, and in case you're wondering why my girls have tennis shoes on with their beautiful outfits, I haven't lost my awesome sense of style, it's because they are a requirement for P.E. and they can't change from one pair of shoes to another. It really messes up the style going on but rules are rules. Moms from N.H., you know this!!


My baby girl did wonderful this morning. I'm glad cause she was crying last night, nerves I guess. I know she'll do fine though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyson & Abby both looked adorable as usual...yes even in their tennis shoes! I'm very proud of you for not having a break down.....though the year isn't over! I know you too well! You looked very pretty yourself! :)

~Amanda H.~