I just had to post pictures of the crafts I've been busy with lately. The first are pictures I did on canvas for the girls' new rooms (whenever we get them done). These will go above their beds. I thought they turned out really cute and they were pretty easy to do too. Just a side note-Alyson's room will be in pink/brown and Abby's is in aqua/lime/blue.


These are the Valentine's Day gifts that the girls and I made for their teachers. I got the idea out of "Family Fun" magazine. It just showed a cup with a packet of cocoa and the tag said "Ms. So-N-So, You Warm My Heart". Well, being the crafty craft crafter that I am, I thought it would be much nicer to get a real valentine's mug, not 1, but 3 packs of hot cocoa, 2 pairs of warm gloves and a nifty little valentine's note pad all wrapped up and enclosed with little heart shaped tags with the special message. I LOVE them!!

1 comments:
You sure are full of ideas, you cool crafty crafter. Are you sure you're not related to Martha...Stewart that is? Just wondering.
~Amanda C.~
Post a Comment