BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby-I Got You On My Mind!!

O.k., if you listen to Rick & Bubba, then you'll "get" my title. Well, our big 10 year anniversary was December 27. Wow-10 years!! In some ways it's flown by. I can still remember the moment I was about to walk into the church to go down the isle and it was FREEZING outside. I was trying to talk to Daddy and my mouth was just shivering. I'm tellin ya it was cold. It was probably a mixture of the cold and my nerves.
Greg really out-did himself this year. He surprised me with an overnight trip to a hotel in Huntsville. He took me to dinner at Luciano (a nice italian restaurant). He even called ahead just to make sure that they served my favorite italian meal-eggplant parmesean. How sweet is that? At the hotel we had a huge jacuzi tub and it was so nice to just lay back and relax. We had such a good time but I was ready to be back with my babies. About 24 hours away is all I can really stand right now. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wasn't wearin one of them ballerina suits that night were you?