BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Sad Goodbye


Today we had to say goodbye to one of our dear friends, Jeremy "Bull" Bullington. He was such a great guy and we will miss him terribly. We did kind of lose touch during the past several years. He got married and moved away to Hazel Green (I think) and everyone just got caught up with their own lives. Which I know is going to happen. Everybody gets older and then there just comes a time when you realize we're not in high school anymore. There were times I can remember vividly like when Bull came over to the house just about everyday, but he was always welcome. He was good company. He was a groomsman in our wedding. He was there at the hospital when Alyson was born. Bull would've been 30 on March 1. Please just remember his family in your prayers. Specifically his wife (Shannon), his dad & step-mom, his mom & his brother.

0 comments: