I had to post these pics of Abby. The other afternoon I heard her hollering "MAMA" with just a little bit of whimpering in it. Well, I went into the bathroom and this is what I saw:

She had somehow gotten her pants leg stuck on the cabinet door knob. She wasn't in any pain so of course instead of helping her right away, I said "stay right there, I have to go get my camera!". (like she was going anywhere)
In case you are wondering, yes we have some major renovations to do in our 1975ish bathroom!!
3 comments:
Like I always say, If it has been 5 minutes you should start listening for cries because one of Amanda's kids have probably fallen off of something!
This picture is so typical and hilarious!
Amanda Hairspray
Even in times of distress, she can still stop and pose for a picture!
Typical Abby!! I think she's half monkey, she can climb like no one else I have seen.
Post a Comment